Friday, May 4, 2007

The Brothers Solomon - one more reason to see

So in finally finishing up my Summer Movie Preview issue of Entertainment Weekly, I just read the page dedicated to The Brothers Solomon, staring Will Arnett, Will Forte and Kristen Wiig.

Here's a quote from the description:

"Or as Arnett cheerfully describes it, equal parts Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and 'that bus movie with Roise O'Donnell.'"

How can you NOT see it now?!

Here's the trailer for it...gotta love their faces during the mug shots:



And for my own enjoyment... "HELLO! Toilet seat assistance at row number one, THANK YOU!"

1 comment:

Eileen said...

The fact that used "Man in Motion" sold me.

That movie looks like it has a stupid plot, but the perfect cast of characters to make it watchable and even entertaining!

I'm so there.