Thursday, June 14, 2007

Classic Music Video of the Week

With all the exposure Journey has been getting this week with the Sopranos series finale, I guess this week's classic music video spot goes to them.

And what better video than Separate Ways! The singing into the camera! The invisible instruments! The disgustingly tight jeans! Steve Perry's awesome hair!

Where is this leather-skirt clad woman walking to? She keeps coming in and out of frame. God, I adore her hair too!

I love the over-exaggeration of emotion when all five of them sing into the camera. Hey, isn't that picture familiar? (See sidebar of this blog.)

Journey is amazing. Happy Thursday. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Eileen said...

Journey is always a good choice.

James said...

You can never go wrong with Journey. They definitely seem to be popping up a lot lately. I've been watching one of my guilty pleasures lately, The OC. And although Ryan really bugs me one of his few redeeming qualities is his devotion to Journey.

I also saw them recently on VH1's Top 40 Sensational Soft Rock Songs.