Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Star Wars...Lego?

I still am working on my master thesis of a 2007 year in review...okay, I'm still daydreaming about the master thesis. But in the mean time, to buy me an extra day, I'd like to present this gem!

Discovered by my brother-in-law, this video is mesmerizing for fans. Apparently my nephew is just getting into the "scene" if you will, and received some legos for Christmas.

The accuracy, plus time and detail it must've taken, astounds me. Right down to Luke's black hand and Leia's bikini top, this YouTube work of art gets an A+ from me.

So here it is. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Eileen said...

I agree. This is a Lego-tastic journey through an epic trilogy. I would never have the patience to complete this, so kudos to those who did. Thanks for sharing, Jill!