Monday, January 21, 2008

Classic Music Video of the Week

Good morning! And happy day off to teachers, bankers, and other government workers. To the rest of you, I'm sorry.

20 years ago today, the number one song on the Billboard Charts was...



Yes, that's right... "I've Got My Mind Set On You" by George Harrison. I vaguely remember two seperate versions of this video playing on VH1 back in the day, but this one is the most "popular." Those moving animals and sitting room objects get me everytime (especially the squirrel playing the "pipe"). But the dancing George stunt double is so, so cheesy.

So that's your CMVotW! Enjoy, and Happy MLK Jr. Day!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

IThis is one of my favorite songs/videos of all time! I love everything about it! Thank you for posting this. It made my non-government behind very happy today!