Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, from your Pop-Pop

It's now 2008. I know several of us at Pop-Pop (Culture) in the Attic have resolved to post more this year. Of course, life gets hectic for everyone and we do what we can. That said, I predict good things for the blog this year. We are all quite opinionated when it comes to pop culture, and I'm sure that will shine through in the coming twelve months. We are also hoping to have a stronger visibility by our readers, if you're willing. We know you're out there (as people talk to us about the blog a lot), and we remind you that comments can be anonymous. But no pressure. We love you, even if you're comment-shy. We just ask that you think about it.

Moving on, this week's Classic Music Video of the Week comes to us from that legendary group ABBA. I'll be honest, I had never heard of this song until I stumbled upon it on YouTube. However, a lot of people had it up, so it must be pretty popular somewhere in the world. I find the title fitting for this, the first day of 2008. So, everyone out there,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very nice...even if it's depressing ;)