Saturday, August 25, 2007

STEAL ALERT (WHOOP, WHOOP!)

So I was strolling through my local Best Buy, trolling the Digital Video Disc section, when what should I happen upon, but the "Steal of the Century". No, this is not a movie you have never heard of, well maybe it is, I dunno. Anyways, moving on. What I found was something so glorious, so awesome, so utterly amazing, I almost couldn't believe my eyes. A box of not one, not two, but three, count 'em three, classic movies for the low, low price of just $14.99. What movies, you may ask? Um, how 'bout the Money Pit, The Burbs and Dragnet. Do not adjust your monitors, you read correctly. Three of the funniest movies of all-time! These are each worth at least $14.99 on their own. I mean that breaks down to like just under $5 a movie! That breaks down to about, let's see, a fraction of a penny per laugh! Grab this while you can, I did! And now the wait begins for the Michael Keaton pack of Gung-Ho, The Dream Team and Mr. Mom!

No comments: