Sunday, April 13, 2008

Classic Music Video of the Week

Goodness, gracious. It has been hard finding time and energy to blog. I have one of those jobs where I stare at a computer for 80-99% of my day, so sometimes it is hard to get motivated to write when I get home. I know, I'm putting away my teeny little violin. I know it's the same for everyone else!

The reason I bring up my job is that I realized the other day that I have been working for far too long without a break. I haven't even taken advantage of my vacation days to give myself a long weekend. How silly of me! Everyone needs a break from time to time, and my time is coming!

Jill and I will be taking a trip across the country within the next two weeks and I have to tell you, nothing sounds better right now! I'm ready for it. I'm ready to see some new places, to enjoy some time away from the office, and most importantly, to remind myself that I work hard so when the time comes, I can play hard.

But enough about me. That was just a lame set-up to this week's Classic Music Video of the Week. I'm sure you'll be able to guess why I picked it. (Sorry for the poor quality, but I couldn't find a better one!)

So, dear readers, take some time for yourself. Don't get caught up in the rat race. Whatever you do this year, make sure you take a vacation. (Jill, you grab the water skis, and I'll bring the tutus and tiaras!) Happy April!

Vacation by The Go-Gos

1 comment:

Jill said...

Vacation, All I ever wanted, Vacation, Had to get away...

I don't know about the water skis though, I may injure myself.