Thursday, March 24, 2011

Classic Music Video of the Week

I'm sorry, but I can't let us get to a year without a post. It's just not right.

It's late, so I will keep this VERY short. (Honestly, in my haze, I'm just hoping that I haven't picked either of these videos in the past.)

I was recently listening to our first CMVW and, since I hadn't heard it in ages, I had the pleasure of listening to it as if it were the first time. I'm guessing most of you haven't listened to it in a while either, so please take a stroll down memory lane with video #1: Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio.



Of course, what kind of pop culturist would I be if I didn't mention its parody? Video #2: Amish Paradise by "Weird" Al Yankovic.



The rumors have it that Coolio was pretty mad about Weird Al's version. However, this video shows that Coolio did in deed at one point in his life have a sense of humor about Weird Al:



So there you have it, kids. There are lots of weeks to make up for, but at least this blog has been updated. Enjoy and have a great week!

No comments: